Entries in yes please (64)
oh, wow. major new paper crush. up up creative has incredible designs whether you're looking for cute & clever wedding invitations, return address labels, adorable recipe cards or feel good cards (self proclaimed for a mood emergency)! check it all out here. p.s. the descriptions of the products are as great as the design!
you don't want to miss this sneak peek at the fall look book from talbots! i know it's a steamy august day, but you gotta admit pumpkins, apple cider and bright red leaves sound pretty great -- and if i can look half this good in october, my wardrobe will be in good shape! this is my favorite fall attire i've seen so far, what do you love?
today i was thinking about how fabulous bath & body work's eucalyptus spearmint products are and immediately thought "i should blog about that!" and then i looked over and saw my FAVORITE anthro candle and thought, ok, maybe there are a few things i love enough/use almost every day that i should share. so, with no further adieu (and none of these are earth shattering, just tried & true loves of mine):
1. lucy yoga pants. expensive, but worth every penny (especially if you eventually wear them a thousand times and get as much joy/calm from yoga as i do).
2. pandora. i know lots of you feel like i do: wow, it's so nice to have a soundtrack for my life.
3. eucalyptus spearmint. currently, i have their massage oil and LOVE it. on my wish list is the pillow mist. the scent is just so, so relaxing and lovely all at once.
4. neutrogena skin clearing concealer. i've literally used this since HIGH SCHOOL. for the occasional or often blemish this is the best $8 you'll spend.
5. smartwater. jennifer anniston & i love this stuff.
6. johnson's long lasting softness lotion. i've been using this since college (thank you awesome roommate who introduced me) and don't think i'll ever buy another lotion. light weight and ultra hydrating all at once.
7. capri blue anthro candle. my favorite candle of all time. i literally have a back up one in case it runs out and i can't get to anthro quick enough. love it on my nightstand.
8. macbook. i went mac a long time ago & will never go back. i. love. my. computer. and it's how i blog!
9. j. crew jeans. i've recently become a devote of these. they're cheaper than a lot of designer brands, have great washes and i just love how they fit.
what are your "all the times"? xo
if you are anything like me, when you get a pedicure, it's a 50/50 shot you're actually going to love the color you pick once it's on your nails. when i do love it, it's just so great -- and then i forget the name. well, i've discovered a new favorite color and am sticking with it -- essie's coral reef. it's awesome. p.s. by the way spending $20 on a pedicure is like buying relaxation - don't you think? happy summer!
so, if my dad & my husband email me about this sunscreen, it must be pretty great. i read up and it is. it's organic and ranked as one of the best sunscreens out there. so, lather up because summer is really here!