I don't know about you, but this Christmas, I'm loving getting loved ones things I know they'll love -- one bit practical, two bits tried & true, three bits of a little something luxurious they might not buy for themselves. Here are some things on my wish list and my giving list:
2. if the men in your life are anything like the ones in mine, you can't go wrong with chocolate. this rustic cookbook looks pretty perfect to me.
3. in lo-ve with this pink jewelry case -- perfect for the jetsetting lady in your life.
4. for the little ones you know, one of my all time favorite books.
5. nothing says winter like a solid set of flannel sheets. for newlyweds you know, or the host with the most, you can't go wrong with these.
6. there's nothing better than this kiehl's lotion, this is at the top of my list!
happy giving! xo