so, it was a pretty epic five days with kaitlin & we were often too busy for photos, but here are some moments we captured along the way:
1-2. day trip to williamsburg! ellie girl was such a champ (despite the meltdown on the drive home when we stayed a bit too long at the outlet mall...) we loved wandering around on a gorgeous day.
2. lattes & cinnamon rolls with ellie & kaitlin -- doesn't get much better than that!
3. we made serendipity frozen hot chocolate one night!
4. chalkboard greetings from e!
5. ellie loving some quality time with her godmother.
6. pretty much nothing better than coming back from a date night to your ridiculously over qualified baby sitter (chief family practice resident, eldest of five kids, smartest person i know...) holding your baby girl who is fast asleep.
7. i was so sad when she left, until i came in our guest room & found this little no
thanks for the amazing visit kaitlin & to her incredible husband for sharing her with us. we can't wait to come to denver & see you both! xo