perhaps it's because i'm closing in on 29 years old (!!!!), but i find i'm so grateful these days to have some trued & tried things i can count on to make my day a bit easier, more comforting, or nourishing. the seven items above are basically a daily part of my life right now & just in case you're on the hunt for some new classics in your life, i thought i'd share my favorites right now.
1. my homemade latte is one of my favorite rituals. it says, "yes, it seems a tad early (again) to be up ellie girl, but i will sip this while we play & it will soothe my soul into waking up." i've tried a ton of different espressos and happily this one (which is the cheapest at our grocery store!) is my fav!
2. holy moly kodiak cakes have changed my life. we're pretty much having them every morning around our house -- they're full of real, healthy ingredients and freeze so well. they're ellie's favorite food ever & that makes me one happy mama. i order them in bulk from amazon, but just heard target has started carrying them -- hooray!
3. i mentioned this in my post on hostess gifts, but mrs. meyer's honeysuckle dishsoap, handsoap and countertop cleaner are serious-three-times-a-day-(at least) day brighteners for me. i spend an inordinate amount of time washing dishes/highchair trays & this makes that task all the brighter.
4. j. crew camp socks are my go to for fall. seriously warm. seriously soft & so durable. i just love 'em.
5. i've used neutrogena face soap for over a decade. it's just the best.
6. my greatest clothing discovery ever are henry & belle jeans. i'd never even heard of them before i tried them on (post-baby, which says even more about how great they are). i would happily give up all my jeans for one pair of these. so, so comfortable & fit incredibly well. plus, they're from chicago, which is awesome.
7. pilot G-2 05 pens (is that specific enough for you? :) are in the same category as neutrogena face soap -- they're an old friend & i'll be a loyal customer for a long, long time.
alright -- spill the beans -- what are your classics? xo